Learning by sharing stories about participation in Amsterdam
Perspectivity has facilitated a series of social labs ‘Meedoen Werkt’ (Participation Works) at the end of 2015 where the whole stakeholder field came together to ensure that more Amsterdammers in vulnerable situations can meaningfully participate in the city. A year later the field came together again to assess the changes they had achieved in the mean time.
Approximately 80 people, from experiment leaders to case managers, policy makers and of course the target audience themselves, shared their personal experiences with the experiments and projects for participation in Amsterdam that afternoon through using Sprockler. The results can be found in this interactive report.
- A clearer image of the common agenda, the cohesion between current activities and the results that have been booked so far;
- Learned from each other’s experiences: what works and what can we do better
- Formulated next action steps for the collective process
- Strengthened their network even further.
- Contact Elien Rogaar or Petra de Boer
- Check out the interactive report
- Read the newspaper report (Dutch only)